Islamic Heritage Revival Society
Web application, android and ios mobile applications
IntroductionCharity Project Management Solution (CPMS) or Islamic Heritage Revival Society, a Famous Kuwaiti Charitable Organization, is running primarily to spread the real message of Islam and deliver to people the exact image of Islam to let people embrace the Islamic culture concepts and beliefs. It focuses on sponsoring the orphans, widows, preachers, and teachers, providing children with the opportunity to build a better future for themselves by educating them, and building mosques, Islamic centers, hospitals, schools, and orphanages in Kuwait, India and South-East Asia states. The project is counting essentially on the donors who contribute regularly or just for one time so with this project they reached much more donors and helped much more cases.
ChallengeCPMS depended 100% on a paper-based system where everything was cumbersome; using a paper-based system instead of technology is known for affecting the efficiency of the workflow and operations as it impedes the productivity of the employees and costs the organization more money. A study showed that the time wasted from processing papers costs companies and organizations close to $20,000 per worker per year. Moreover, since CPMS has employees in different countries, it was very challenging to communicate only through calls. CPMS found that using a paper-based system is also risky as their data could be vulnerable to breaches; anyone can view, steal, and copy their confidential data. Therefore, CPMS decided to stop using any traditional way of communication and collaboration between the team members and systemize all of its processes technological, to automate its system and transform every paper into an electronic form. CPMS also wanted its team members to access their documents anywhere and anytime from any device. CPMS team decided to choose Pencil solutions, one of the best Web design and web Development Agencies in Egypt at 2020, to build its website, two Android mobile applications, one for the client and the other for the workflow between the team members, and one iOS, including their UI and UX design, to improve their customer experience. IHRS outsourced Pencil solutions’ web and mobile developers, to create its website and an iOS and Android apps to allow the following:
- Admin Users with access rights to manage organizational offices, projects including managing the payment methods of each project, and system users and control their roles in the system, and to access a summary dashboard of various system statistics.
- Donors to create accounts, donate via different payment methods, and follow up on the progress of the projects.
Provided SolutionsThe experts of Pencil Solutions, a well-known Outsource Web Development Company in Egypt, worked for more than one year on this project to apply the required features across the website, apps, and the system in general. The CPMS project has been divided into the following three phases:
First PhaseA Senior UX Developer, Product Manager, Senior UI Developer, Senior Front-end Developer, Senior Backend Developer, and Web developers accomplished this phase. It required working on building a website with PHP Laravel programming language and React programming language for a needed exact chatting feature. They worked fundamentally on achieving a list of functions that the system has to perform, including the following:
Regarding the reports system
- Developing a separate screen or page to show any new updates.
- Developing an approval system for any new updates to be used as periodic reports.
- Giving the admins the ability to approve or deny any new updates.
- After the admin approval, the donor can check the updates.
- Building an archive for the seen updates that admin can return to it to review any desired update.
As for the chat system
- Sorting the names of chatters alphabetically.
- Building a search engine to reach a specific employee.
- Receiving notifications for the new messages
Pencil Solutions’ team also delivered the following
- Adding the mobile number below the ID number in creating the account page.
- Designing a predefined layout for the mobile apps
- Adding a Google Maps button to the investments and projects map.
- Opening the project location directly from the reports page.
- Confirming logging out from the system by a safety message.
- Giving the user the ability to view his profile.
- Viewing all of the donor’s info in the complete file of the orphan, preacher, project, or the investment in the care requests page.
- Showing the ID number of the orphan or the preacher, or any other project in the care requests page.
- In the case of a new contract, especially in the case of choosing the donor, the system adds all of the donor’s info.
- Confirming cancelling anything from the system by a safety message.
Second and Third PhaseMore features have been added to the above one, such as the following:
Regarding the reminder system
- Developing the feature of editing a reminder from the same place of creating it.
- The icon changes to indicate creating a reminder.
- Giving the central supervisor the ability to create a reminder from the updates page.
- Giving the ability to share reminders between the state and the central supervisor.
- Developing a feature of viewing all of the projects and investment locations on one map.
- Displaying the last three created reports.
- Designing various filters.
- Giving the central supervisor the ability to send periodic reports at any time he wants.
- Displaying a confirmation message with the number of reports before sending
- The donor can see the date of the submitted report or update.
- In the case of sending a periodic report, the donor receives a notification.
- The central supervisor and donor can download a PDF version of the file of the received report.
- The interface of the PDF file should have the same look as the original report.
- The PDF file should include all of the photos added by the state supervisor.
Web Development Outsourcing ServicesWhy do we need web development outsourcing services and Offshore Mobile Application Development services? A question IHRS asked to itself, and in the end, it chose Pencil solutions Web and mobile applications development company based in Egypt, to handle custom designing its website and apps with creative and excellent interactivity. If you are also asking yourself the previous question, all you have to do is to read the following advantages:
- Outsourcing is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the world that reached 62 billion U.S dollars in 2018 that gives you an option to save costs as the in-house team costs more than contracting with an outsourcing vendor.
- Save the time spent on training your employees and let them focus on the core business process.
- As a leader, you will be able to concentrate on your key business activities that bring value and ROI to your organization while leaving the risk and the burden of web development to the outsourcing vendor.
- Pencil Solutions assembles the best of the best and experienced team members so that you will have easy access to skilled and talented team members.
Like this project? start your own project now
Get a free consultation - moneyback guarantee - no credit card required